What: Does Ultimate Thrive do for your plants?
- Ultimate Thrive aids your platns in continuing to reach thrie full potential during and after any minor environmental interruptions.
How: Ultimate Thrive maintains a clean and healthy root zone environment. Ultimate Thrive also relieves stress during any less than perfect growing condition, such as; transplant shock, too hot or cold, too wet or dry, incorrect humidity, insect damage, etc.
Why: Ultimate Thrive 4-0-2 is a proprietary blend of the highest quality ingredients available. Ultimate Thrive will greatly increase flower, fruit and vegetable production. Use Ultimate Thrive to produce extremely energetic plants that will remain the picture of health throughout the growth cycle.
- Guards against transplants shock and stress during growth.
- when used as a supplement to your regular feeding program, work together to increase the health and size of the plant to maximize harvest.
- Ensures seed germination.
- Ensures healthy initial root development from cuttings and seeds.
- Can be used in both nutrient solutions and foliage applications.
- Maintains a healthy root zone.
When: Ultimate Thrive is used:
- Ultimate Thrive is beneficial from seed germination and rooting of cuttings to transplanting and through to late flowering.
- Ultimate Thrive should be used as a regular part of your watering and feeding program.
- Ultimate Thrive can be used as a foliar feeding program. Spray one week after transplanting and continue every 10 days, until heavy fruit load.
- Rooting and transplanting: Mix 1 tsp (5ml) to 4 liters (1 gallon) of water. Soak roots thoroughly prior to transplanting.
- Foliar Applications: Mix 1 tsp (5ml) to 4 liters (1 gallon) of water. Spray one week after transplanting and continue every 10 days until heavy fruit load. Avoid using before rain, in direct light and on underdeveloped root systems.
- Hydroponic/Terraponic gardens, houseplants and exotic plants: mix 1 tsp (5ml) to 4 liters (1 gallon) of water. Use in nutrient reservoir as a regular part of your watering and feeding program.