What: Will Super Soak do for my cuttings and seeds?
- Super Soak will ensure a wuick and steady burst of healthy growth the minute seeds germinate or cuttings begin to root.
How: Super Soak ensures quick and easy absorption of plant food.
Why: Super Soak provides a balanced nutrient profile throughout the growing medium. Super Soak is an acidifier/buffer that contains macro nutrients and micro nutrients essential for plant growth. It enables the uniform spread of nutrients throughout the growth medium to promote vigorous rooting, heavy fruit/flower load and mature ripening. Use Super Soak as directed to soak the growth medium both before and after planting or transplanting to ensure maximum food absorption in a stable nutrient solution, even at the root zone. Use during the flowering stage for added buffering. Use on plants showing stress from nutrient lockout or as a preventative maintenance against such a condition.
- Super Soak pH buffers all growing medium (Rockwool, cutilene, jiffy pots, peat pellets, feriss, soil mixes).
- Super Soak is a complete, balanced plant food.
- Super Soak contains an NPK of 3-37-24
- Super Soak conditions growing medium quickly, within 20 minutes or less.
- Super Soak allows nutrients to spread uniformly throughout growing medium.
- Super Soak is economical. Come in a concentrated powder form. A little goes a logn way.
- Super Soak is easy to use. A one part mix that dissolves quickly and completely in water.
When: Super Soak is to be used:
- Super Soak is to be used in soaking growing medium prior to planting seeds or cuttings.
- Super Soak can be used as a complete plant food even into a plants vegetative stage.
- Dissolve one teaspoon of Super Soak into 4 liters (1 gallon) of water.
- Soak medium 20 minutes prior to planting.
- Always fill your reservoir with high quality water first, then add Super Soak to the final volume of water and mix thoroughly.
- Never mix in a concentrated form.
- Do not add other nutrients to Super Soak as it contains everythign seeds or cuttings need for a healthy start.
- Always store in a sealed container, in a dark cool place.