What: Will Green Stay do for my plants?
- Green Stay will dramatically increase fruit production during heavy fruit load.
How: Green Stay maintains healthy green lower leaves needed to fuel the production of heavy fruit load.
Why: When a plant is in heavy production during the flowering cycle, it will sacrifice the health of its lower leaves to support heavy fruit production. Applying Green Stay to plant in the late flowering stage will ensure lower leaves stay strong in fueling fruit production.
- Green Stay mixes easily with water.
- Green Stay can be applied either through foliage feeding by misting leaves or add to your nutrient solution for feeding through plant root system.
- Green Stay is a professional formula of quality nitrogen, magnesium and iron, which is able to be quickly absorbed through leaf tissue when foliar fed. This give you almost instant results that can be seen in two days with just one application.
- Green Stay can also be used to green plants up from stress caused by toxicity or nutrient lockout. Quickly brings plants back to health.
When: Green Stay is to be used:
- Avoid using on underdeveloped root systems.
- During early to late flowering, or whenever leaves show signs of moderate deficiency.
- Do not use more than two to three times per week.
Instructions: Green Stay usage:
- Shake well before using.
- Mix one teaspoon of Green Stay to each 2 liters (2 quarts) of water.
- Foliar feed by misting the leaves only, in early morning or just before the lights are turned on. this will ensure leaves are dry before light heats up leaf tissue to prevent burning.
- it is a good idea to spray with plain water the following day. This will help the plant to absorb any residue left on the leaves and will also help with respiration.
- Do not use Green Stay as a foliar spray if powdery mildew is present.
- Add to your reservoir at 1 teaspoon to 4 liters (1 gallon) of nutrient solution.
- Avoid use before rain, in direct light, and on underdeveloped root systems.