What: Bud Blaster will do for my plants?
- Bud Blaster will dramatically increase quality and heavy fruuit load, especially during the last two weeks of a plants flowering cycle
How: Bud Blaster acts directly on the glandular and resin production of a plant.
Why: Bud Blaster contains vitamins, minerals and three different super phosphates, one of which is imported as an exclusive ingredient of Bud Blaster. Bud Blaster also contains the highest quality food grade vitamin B1. this combination of pure ingredients ensures rapid absorption by a plant in its most critical, final ripening stage.
- Bud Blaster maintains correct pH, ensuring plant absorption and utilization.
- Bud Blaster can be used with all other nutrient lines.
- Bud Blaster dissolves quickly and easily.
- Bud Blaster is economical; a little goes a long way to give dramatic results.
- Bud Blaster reduces shock and stress during heavy fruit load production.
When: Bud Blaster is to be used:
- Bud Blaster is to be used during late ripening stage, last two weeks.
- Bud Blaster can also be used during early flowering at lower concentrations with effective resutls.
- 1-2 teaspoons per every 20 liters (5 Gallons) of nutrient solution.
- Bud Blaster is concentrated and easily absorbed by your plants, therefore, be extremely careful in how much you use if in doubt, use less.
- If using Bud Blaster during early flowering, remember to use less. No more than 1 teaspoons per 20 liters or 5 gallons.
- When using Bud Blaster be sure to lower your food strength to accomodate it. Watch total ppms (parts per million).
- Bud Blasteris not to be used in conjunction with other flowering and ripening enhancers. This is important to maintain correct nutrient profile and prevent toxicity during this critical stage of growth.