What: Supernatural Gro Aqua (17-7-18) and Bloom Aqua (14-8-19) fertilizers will do for my plants?
- Supernatural Gro Aqua and Bloom Aqua fertilizers provide your plants with a pure, ready available nutrient profile for fast healthy vegetative and flowering plant growth.
How: supernatural Gro Aqua and Bloom Aqua are very rich in calcium and are custom pH buffered for maximum nutrient uptake in both hydroponics and aeroponic applications.
Why: Contains all the essential macro and micro elements in their proper ratio to force a plant into a specific stage of growth.
Gro Aqua and Bloom Aqua both feature the latest in high performance ingredients such as ammonia free calcium nitrate which is of the purest form and other select minerals that contain higher levels of oxygen. this is very important for continous feeding.
- Nitrogen is higher and phosphorus is lower in Aqua Powders. The reason Nitrogen is higher is, in hydroponics the growing medium has to be buffered more. Phosphorus levels can be lower due to the frequent feeding in hydroponic applications and by having phosphorus readily available at all time with custom buffering.
- In water the plant nutrients go into solution almost instantly and stay dissolved without leaving residue in tanks or irrigation lines.
- Aqua powders are made in as highly concentrated a form as possible to ensure that soluble salts will be kept to a minimum. This reduces the possibility of stem canker.
When: Aqua Powders are to be used:
- Gro Aqua is used during vegetative growth. When seeds or cuttings show signs of roots till vegetative cycle ends.
- Bloom Aqua is used during the flowering and fruit stages.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon per 4 liters (1 Gallon) of water.
- Leach your plants every week to ensure correct nutrient profile is maintained in your growing medium.
- When room temperature rises above 85 degrees Fahrenheit, or plants show signs of stress, feed at half strength.